What is an essential oil
You know the scent from a rose, that's the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These natural and volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant.
Essential Oils are volatile in nature as they tend to change from quickly from their solid or liquid state to gas at room temperature.They are called volatile because they change state quickly. These essential oils can move quickly to thei air and you can smell it from a distance.
Over 3,000 varieties of volatile aromatic compounds have been identified to date. The nature of an essential oil varies from plant to plant, within botanical families, and from species to species. The delicate ratio of aromatic constituents found in any given essential oil are what make it unique and give it specific benefits.
Even with pure essential oils the composition of the oil can vary depending on the time of day, season, geographic location, method and duration of distillation, year grown, and the weather, making every step of the production process a critical determinant of the overall quality of the essential oil product.
Essential oils can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used as single essential oils or in complex essential oil blends depending on user experience and desired benefit.
WHY use KEW Essential Oils
- We provide 100% pure and finest quality essential oils from the best distilleries in the world.
- My products are all OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing).
- It already has all the relevant certificates like NOT and MSDS which makes it ready to be exported. So it is ready to be sold all over Malaysia, pharmacies and malls and to be exported internationally.
- GMP factory and coupled with their good research team who make up the fact that we have good essential oils
12 Specialties about KEW
100% Plant Derived
No Synthetic preservatives
How to Use Essential Oil
1) Diffuse in burner/diffuser. Add about 5-10 drops into burner/diffuser and smell good in the room you are spending time in.
1) Sniff directly from the bottle.
2) Rub one drop between hands, cover over mouth/nose to breathe in.
3) Mix Essential Oil into a spray water bottle and fill water bottle to the brim and add 5-10 drops of essential oil inside and spray onto furniture, clothes or carpeting.
4) Boil 2-3 cups of water, pour it into a bowl and add 2-5 drops of essential oil to the water and slowly inhale the steam.
1) Apply onto pressure points, neat or diluted with carrier oil(depending on the intensity of the oil)
2) Apply to the bottom of the feet to safe access points
3) May use reflex points
4) Blend oil into carrier oil and use as a body massage oil. Essential Oils are too concentrated and strong to use for massage by themselves, so you need to mix them with a carrier oil
5) Combine with carrier oils. Here is the dilutions to mix with 10ml roller on bottles. (Pressure point areas include temples, rubbing it on your hairline, rub between your third eye, on either side of the nostrils, right behind your ears and on your feet relexology points)
a) For adults - Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 10 drops of Essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
b) For kids around 8 to 12 years old - Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 5 drops of essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
c) For 3 to 7 years old - Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 3 drops of essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
d) For less than 3 years old - Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 1 drop of essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
6) Add to your moisturizer, shampoo/body soap as part of your beauty regime
Use for Bath:
1) Adding essential oils to your bath is an amazing way to take a relaxing time-out during your busy day.