7HO Gift Box Set (Joy & Peace + MCT) 120USD
This amazing 3-in-1 set will have you loving the 7HO Set. If you want an extra boost to feel happy, try JOY which keeps you smiling and in a good mood. You will feel your mood being lifted almost immediately. And we have another which is Peace to give you a peaceful night's sleep. The MCT oil makes a very good carrier oil to blend. If you are planning to blend it in 10ml, we will give you 2 complimentary roller-ons. You may put 10 drops of whichever essential oil blend to create a sweet smelling roller on; dropper will be provided. Here is more information on each essential oil blend, and the MCT oil.
Aromatherapy doesn’t have to be high-priced, and it has many benefits. It has become fundamental for alternative and holistic medicine. It is a form of holistic healing that has been used for ages to heal the mind, as well as the body. Some folks wonder why they need to practice aromatherapy when there are already other, more mainstream methods of addressing certain issues. Establishing aromatherapy as a habit in your ordinary life will help you take some time for yourself.
Product details of 7HO - Joy Essential Oil Blend 15ml
Happy feelings in a bottle
Puts you in a good mood
Feel calm and content
Use with diffuser, spray or roll-on bottle
Ingredients: Bergamot, Geranium, Petit Grain, Mandarin, Cedarwood Atlas, Ylang Ylang and Rosewood
Product details of 7HO - Peace Essential Oil Blend (15ml)
Induce restorative sleep
Use with diffuser or spray or roll-on bottle
Ingredients: Lavender, Marjoram, Clary Sage, Bergamot, Frankincense, Chamomile Roman and Vetiver
MCT Oil (50ml)
Extracted from coconut oil
Help prevent obesity
Can be used as a cooking oil for low to medium temperature
Source of energy for brain
Promote feeling of fullness in body
Excellent carrier oil
How to use
- Apply to skin
- You may diffuse in 10ml roller on bottles for easy application on skin.
- For adults, for every 10ml of MCT oil, you mayput 10 drops
- For 8 - 12 years old, for every 10ml of MCT oil may put 5 drops
- For 3 - 7 years old, for every 10ml of MCT oil, you mayput 3 drops
- For less than 3 years old, for every 10ml of MCT oil, you mayput 1 drop of essential oil blend. Not really recommended for children below 3 years old as the blend might be too strong for them.
- Simply Inhale
- Open the bottle of essential oils, hold it up against your nose or place a few drops on a tissue, inhale and enjoy.
- Steam inhalation
- Boil 2-3 cups of water, pour it into a bowl and add 2-5 drops of oil to the water and slowly inhale the steam.
- Use an essential oil diffuser
- Electronic diffusers will gently fill the air with the aroma and healing benefits of the essential oil of your choice within minutes.
- Use in a bath
- Adding essential oils to your bath is an amazing way to take a relaxing time-out during your busy day.
- Aromatherapy massage
- Essential oils are too concentrated and strong to use for massage by themselves, so you need to mix them with neutral smelling carrier oils.
How to mix carrier oils with essential oils
Whenever possible, purchase organic, cold-pressed carrier oils from a manufacturer you trust. Although most carrier oils don’t cause an allergic reaction, you should always do a patch test prior to using.
To perform a patch test:
Add a small amount of carrier oil to the inside of your wrist or just below your ear.
Cover the oil with a bandage.
Check back on the area after 24 hours.
If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly, and avoid future use.
When diluting essential oils with a carrier oil, it’s important to follow these guidelines.
2.5 percent dilution: 15 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
3 percent dilution: 20 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
5 percent dilution: 30 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
10 percent dilution: 60 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
0.5 to 1 percent dilution: 3 to 6 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
Always store carrier oils in a cool, dark place, preferably in the refrigerator. You should also keep them in a dark glass bottle.
Carrier oils make it possible to use essential oils safely. They also help nourish and moisturize your skin. Not all oils make good carrier oils, though. You should avoid using things like butter, petroleum jelly, and mineral oil.
Whatever oil you choose, avoid using it on your lips, eyes, or other sensitive areas after it’s been mixed with an essential oil. However, you can safely apply carrier oil alone to these areas.