Lavender Pure Essential Oil (15ml) & MCT Oil (50ml) Set (52USD)
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil)
Country of Origin: France
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil:
- Fungal Infections
- Wound healing
- Hair Loss
- Anxiety disorder and related conditions
- Premenstrual emotional symptoms
- Lavender oil for acne
- Soothes eczema and dry skin
- Lavender oil skin lightening
- Lavender oil for face wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory ability
- Wound healing properties
- Insect repellant
7HO MCT Oil 50ML (Carrier Oil)
- MCT Oil aka Medium-chain triglycerides
- It is a natural carrier oil that readily absorbs into the skin, making it an ideal oil for topical application. It's feather light emolient effect provides a soothing barrier without clogging pores and is excellent for dry or troubled skin. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth and non-greasy unlike other vegetarian carrier oils.
- It is a form of fractionated coconut oil and is completely soluble with all essential oils and is colorless, odourless and will not stain.
- Mix with essential oils and massage into neck and body for deeper relaxation
- Dilute stronger essential oils with MCT oils to lessen sensitivity
- Excellent carrier oil
HOW TO USE:
Diffuse in burner/diffuser. Add about 5-10 drops into burner/diffuser and smell good in the room you are spending time in.
- Sniff directly from the bottle.
- Rub one drop between hands, cover over mouth/nose to breathe in.
- Mix Essential Oil into a spray water bottle and fill water bottle to the brim and add 5-10 drops of essential oil inside and spray onto furniture, clothes or carpeting.
- Boil 2-3 cups of water, pour it into a bowl and add 2-5 drops of essential oil to the water and slowly inhale the steam.
- Apply onto pressure points, neat or diluted with carrier oil(depending on the intensity of the oil)
- Apply to the bottom of the feet to safe access points
- May use reflex points
- Blend oil into carrier oil and use as a body massage oil. Essential Oils are too concentrated and strong to use for massage by themselves, so you need to mix them with a carrier oil
- Combine with carrier oils. Here is the dilutions to mix with 10ml roller on bottles. (Pressure point areas include temples, rubbing it on your hairline, rub between your third eye, on either side of the nostrils, right behind your ears and on your feet relexology points)
- For adults - Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 10 drops of Essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
- For kids around 8 to 12 years old - Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 5 drops of essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
- For 3 to 7 years old - Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 3 drops of essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
- For less than 3 years old - Mix 10ml of carrier oil with 1 drop of essential oil and apply on pressure point areas.
- Add to your moisturizer, shampoo/body soap as part of your beauty regime
Use for Bath:
Adding essential oils to your bath is an amazing way to take a relaxing time-out during your busy day.